School day and new teacher for today

Hello today I am going to talk about today at school, it is amazing so far but I have a beautiful teacher who is the best because she is so nice and she will help you a lot if you need help with anything. School will never be the same if she isn’t in are school because I have a bunch of bad days like everyday what is normal for me, she will see if you are okay and ask you if you are, she is so beautiful.

School was good today because I was playing a lot outside what we do for two brakes outside, I was playing basketball because I just wanted to when I was done my work. School today is going to be a little bit of a good day because I usually have a really bad day because of different kids being mean to me, I rather go hid some were so then I wont be disturb by other people what is annoying because they have respect others space. 

The teacher is so good at math and she loves to teach us and she is so focused in her work too. She is so nice to all of us what is a good thing and I got all my work done that I needed to get done for the day, because we were moving on to the next subject what was typing tutor and she was telling my friend that I was just finishing up my last things I needed to do to get my last 3 min. I like the new teacher today because I just think she is BEAUTIFUL, she is so so nice she will try to see what you are doing your work on and how you are doing it what is okay with me. 

One thought on “School day and new teacher for today

1. Thank you so much! I enjoy being in your classroom. This class is not only full of energy but everyone is so wonderful and accepting! Although I won’t be here before Summer again I do look forward to seeing you next year!