One Man Band By: Old Dominion

Hello today I am going to talk about One Man Band by: Old Dominion. Old Dominion they  are  really good country singers. One Man Band  is very good when you listen to it, it helps with a lot of things like school work that is hard, hand writing, and drawing. I love this song because it helps me a lot you mite like it a lot too.

One Man Band is about Old Dominion singing about them drinking and playing music with there  band mates. Old Dominion likes there  song so much that  they  writing more and more every day (sorry for getting off topic where were we).  One  Man Band is so nice and it came out on (September 16, 2020) it is so nice to shear this song with other people because of how good it is.

Old Dominion they like this song because on there play list is top1 here is a pic to show it is, but Old Dominion want there wife’s to here this song because they drink to much ( the boys😂). I love to listen to it because it makes me laugh so much and you mite laugh too. here is the pic of it in the top1

thank you for reading my blog have a good afternoon 🤣🤣😂❤❤💖

GO and see my friend Eternity’s blog at this link

https://elliesaemsblog2020.edublogs.org/

here are the the lyrics